The employees of Tri-State Meter and Regulator Service, Inc. are saddened to announce the passing of Mr. Floyd M. Hayes on Sunday December 29, 2013. Mr. Hayes was well-known and highly respected throughout the gas industry as a hardworking, honest, humble man. Those of us who were fortunate to work for and with him also knew him as a devoted Christian, husband, father, brother, and business leader. Mr. Hayes served in the US Navy for 4 years, served as an elder for 43 years at the Forest Hills church of Christ, worked at Memphis Light, Gas, and Water for 25 years, and owned and managed Tri-State Meter for over 43 years. He helped anyone in need and was hospitable to all. His was a life well-lived and we rejoice that he is with his Lord in heaven. Mr. Hayes will be dearly missed, but every one of us knows that he will forever be present in our hearts and our memories.
We ask that you please keep Mr. Hayes’ beloved wife and family members in your thoughts and prayers as they struggle with his loss.
TSM, a family owned business, is a leading distribution and service center for natural gas and liquid management products. From installation to testing, we service the products we sell and we stand behind our products and service.
We offer products and assistance on:
- energy management systems, data-logging, data acquisition, historical record keeping, and batch controller;
- plug valves, ball valves, needle valves, valve manifolds, seismic shut-off valves, and valve actuators;
- gas and liquid measurement positive displacement metering diaphragm meters, rotary meters, and inferential meters, turbo meters, sonic meters, and differential meters (both flanged and insertion);
- fabrication and design solutions, including prefab meter/regulator stations;
- natural gas odorant, odorant injection systems, and by-pass odorizers; and
- leak detection and leak monitoring equipment, as well as line location equipment and corrosion supplies.
TSM offers shop and field services to include:
- Meter testing, DOT regulator and relief valve inspection and testing, valve lubrication and operation, SCADA upgrades, repair, and maintenance;
- natural gas odorizer installation and maintenance;
- natural gas odorant loading, transfer, and decommissioning;
- DOT leak surveys, line patrols, and atmospheric corrosion inspections;
- DOT corrosion surveys, rectifier and anode installation, testing and service
- A complete Operator Qualification program that includes;
- O&M manuals, Public Liaison Meetings, Code Schools, and On-site training;
- A Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP), from implementation to administration.
Our customers consist of municipalities, contractors, supply houses, industrial users, the military, and we hope you.
Come by, call, or email us to find out why we say "The Service Matters." We have over 50 years of experience to help you find exactly what you need, products, service or information.